My daughter favorite food in the whole world is popcorn. Really, she eats her favorite food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and several snacks during the day. Honestly if I would let her that all she would ever eat, but since she is he size of a bean pole I make her eat other meals. This recipe is one of her favorites and so much healthier than the store-bought microwave popcorn. Please make sure to follow the directions and stand right beside the microwave because it has a tenancy to burn.
doTERAA Lemon essential oil (where to buy)
- Known as a powerful aromatic and internal cleanser
- Cleanses the air and uplifts mood
- Can be used throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner
- brown paper lunch bag
- 1/4 c. popcorn kernels
- 4-6 drops lemon essential oil ([url href=”http://www.mydoterra.com/chrissiemcintyre/#/”][b]where to buy[/b][/url])
- olive oil or sunflower oil
- Himalayan pink salt to taste ([b][url href=”http://amzn.to/1Uwd8t3″]where to buy[/url][/b])
- Pour kernels into bottom of paper bag. Combine lemon essential oil sunflower oil, and pour over kernels. Fold the paper bag 3 times but make sure the fold are thin and tight. You want to leave enough room to let the kernels pop out.
- Put the bag into the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes or just push the “popcorn” button. Make sure you stand by the microwave to listen for when the kernels stop popping. You don’t want burnt popcorn.
- Pour out into a big bowl (be careful it is VERY hot) and season with the Himalayan pink salt for taste.
Here a great video showing exactly how to make this healthy, yummy popcorn treat!