This morning the girls decided it was a pajama day. Since we had no wear to go, which was fine with me, they decided to make breakfast. We decided to make our favorite recipe of Cinnamon Crescent Rolls – the easiest way to make cinnamon rolls and taste a tons better. This get very messy especially if you let your little people help you.
- Crescent roll (Big and Flakey)
- sugar and cinnamon
- knife and spoon
- glass pan
- cooking spray
- little helpers
- marshmallow fluff for the top
- FIrst turn you oven to 350 and bake and spray your pan
- open the Crescent rolls
- Now lay each triangle out on the table
- Butter them with a LIGHTLY with butter
- I put a little sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl let girl stir it and then they spread it on the butter dough
- Now roll them up and put in your greased pan - and pop them in the oven for 17-20 min
- Add marshmellow fluff or not - your choice and ENJOY!